Werner Ladder Sale at Lowe's

hausdok

I have one also, note it is not 22' long, more like 19' in real world terms. I think that is is supposed to provide a 22' reach if you are 5'10 standing on the highest legal step. Mine gets me on most two story houses and is sturdy enough although I have never used the LG to compare.

They make one that is 4' longer extended and 1' longer folded that I keep wanting to buy to get up on those extra tall roofs, but it is heavier and I would have to carry it out in the weather on the roof rack.

How much does it weigh? I wish I could trade the Cosco ladder I got at Walmart for one of those.

Speaking of ladders, I finally used the 32" extension ladder I bought for over $300. It was in a secluded area so nobody could see me make a fool of myself. I learned it worked better with the feet on the grass instead of the sidewalk. With the feet on the sidewalk, every time I went to push the ladder off the house to pull the rope and clear the eave, the feet would kick out. Then I stuck it on the grass and it was much easier.

It is 45 lbs approx. and I noticed that it is going to take a little getting used to.

A little dissapointed that it does not extend to 22' feet as implied. (18 feet is the loa )22 feet is the "working" height.

But it is a nice ladder, and a couple feet longer than what I have been using.

I've had mine for about 4 years.

With its weight and my bum shoulder, I try not to use it fully extended anymore (started bringing the 24' extension with me again) ---

I use the 17' Cosco every day, tho (picked it up at Wally World for $99, I think, a couple years ago after I left my Extend'n'Climb at a foreclosure....)