For the builder in all of us!

I have played the game about 20 times now[:-banghead], My best score is 13,500 that had everything but the pipe and the mountain maxed out.

Mike,

The object is to figure what order to add the items to the planet. each time you ad an item other items grow. some items can only grow so much, for example the pipe doesn't grow much at all while the box on the top right will grow into a suit of armor. the ladder will grow so high that an alien will climb down it and put on the suit of armor.

The plate turns into a satellite dish and so on.

The order that you add things is what controls your score.

I hope that made sense.

20,000. Got there too, but with a little help from deja. I was convinced it couldn't be done because something -had- to go last.....but none could,....

Even then I had to try a bunch more times to figure the order, but I won't give any spoilers (there's a bunch in that screenshot, you should modify your message to say "SPOILER" before the image). Surf deja (on grow3) if you're stuck.

The entertainment value of some games is figuring out WHAT you're supposed to be doing. There are other games on the kiteretsu.jp site that you have to figure out what the heck to do and how to do it too. Anyone try the tree growing one?

Joel. phx

It was an interesting diversion to starting one's own business!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK,

Know I really feel like an Idiot.[:-dunce]

I tried the solution that you posted and Charlie e-mailed me a different solution and they both work.[:-banghea

There is more than one way to solve this game.

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to go launch my self into space.

Jim.

Your joke would be very funny if it wasn't true.[:-bigmout