Hers Energy Rater Insurance, home improvement

adamduke

Gil,

I have a question for you about insurance. i am going to be performing home energy audits. I will be doing minimal home improvement other than my rating but jobs could include retrofitting some eletrical through thermostats and lighting, some plumbing and others little jobs.

please let me know if you think you can help me out,

Thanks,

Adam

• 1 year later...

adam: Yeah, I think you must be helped out, because your case seems quite simple but still, I would advise you to get some help from relevant expert.

Ms Duncan-Please don't take this as an insult but as constructive critique:

Most of us on this forum are independent business professionals. Your statement(s) of the obvious can make the poster, and other possibly readers, feel like you think of us as ignorant Home Inspectors that don't have a clue about how to run a business.

It is apparent to me that Adam knows he needs help from an insurance expert. The title of this thread makes it even more obvious. He just wants to know if any of us have had similar issues in the past and how they were resolved regarding insurance.

adam: Yeah, I think you must be helped out, because your case seems quite simple but still, I would advise you to get some help from relevant expert.

Ms. Duncan, please take this as an insult.

Until you have something meaningful to say that doesn't sound as if it was written by a mentally disturbed halfwit, stop posting here.

Until you have something meaningful to say that doesn't sound as if it was written by a mentally disturbed halfwit, stop posting here.

[:-timebm]

I'm mentally disturbed and it never stopped me from posting.

I think I'm going to start a collection of memorable posts. [;)]

Marc