Hoyt Agua Heater Age + a bonus!

Kyle Kubs

Ok, I've exhaust all of my secret decoder charts. Can't find Hoyt in any of them. Anyone know there stuff?

Before you say it, I don't think it is 2000, it just looks a lot older then that, but I'm listening.

Click to Enlarge
tn_200981215610_DSCN2752.jpg

43.55 KB

And as a reward, I'm going to let you in on the 10,001 use for that magic epoxy tootsie roll they sell on TV.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20098121582_DSCN2749.jpg

50.34 KB

Secure your water pipes to the masonry wall without drilling anything.[:-censore

What date was stamped on the relief valve tag?

They had the washing machine & dryer jammed right up against it, and it was a lowboy, I couldn't get an angle to see it.

Walking the dog got a little O2 to my brain and I thought, its probably original, the house was built in 1987 - look at the tag on the lower left, there is a little D86. - It's good enough for me.

Thanks for trying.

What date was stamped on the relief valve tag?

...Walking the dog got a little O2 to my brain ...

Kyle--

O2 is carbon dioxide, not oxygen. Unless you want to suffocate, that's not what you wanna inhale![;)]

Kevin, please refrain from answering any further questions before 7:00am or at least your second cup o joe. [:-slaphap