Tile roof valley

Brandon Whitmore

What do you guys think of this valley installation? They have the proper valley metal in place, but I am always concerned that debris will built up underneath over the years and cause damming.

And that's precisely what happens with them, but only rarely. Fortunately, it's simplicity itself to lift the tiles and clean out the valley pan once in a while.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Thanks Jim,

While you are answering questions.........

I've got a Realtor trying to find a good sewer scope guy. I know you mentioned on a post somewhere that you had someone that was/ is really good at it-- is he still in business, and would you mind sharing his info. with me?

I can't seem to locate that post.

I really like Steve McBee (503-939-5246) and Chris Rugloski (503-544-7131) with Ted McBee Boring & Excavating. They're very knowlegable, friendly and down to earth. Only thing is, they don't like to drive very far outside Portland.

Out on the west side, try Brian Hay (503 799-7761) with Inspectek West. He's the son of one of our competitors, Larry Hay.

- Jim Katen, Oregon