Need help from Michigan

Les

Here in Michigan, we have some pending legislation for inspector licensing. Problem is there is no place to learn who is inspecting. I have gotten good cooperation from the national organizations, but am still finding 50-60 more each day through various sources; yellow pages, business cards, brochures, realtors, etc.. I need help from the Grand Rapids area and west and northern Michigan. Even if you could fax your area's yellow pages or e/mail me. I think my office has exhausted everything online/web. Reason for request is to attempt to keep everyone informed as well as possible.

e/m michinspector@aol.com, fax - 517-669-0070 or tel 517-487-5948

thanks

Of all people to miss - George was not on the list! Thanks Chad. If anyone wants an exercise in frustration, just try to construct a list of home inspectors in Michigan. While I was wandering around the exhibit hall in Vegas last week, I saw people from Michigan that were literally my neighbors. I also met Mike O for the first time in person and contrary to popular belief he is not a Kenmore Washer (by the lake).