Easier inspection of crawl spaces?

Good boy........

Ya know, I always agreed with Frog..........

“Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats......."

(Wind in the Willows, for those not into boats.)

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

I don't know about hole in the water filled with money, but I got to experience Richard's boat first hand this past Thursday. He'd invited some folks to go out on Lake Washington Thursday and watch the Blue Angels practice for their Sea Fair show and Yung and I were privileged to go along.

The boat is pretty sweet. We were sitting there watching the Angels practice and I was thinking how kewl it would be to look into buying one of those rigs myself when I got older, when Yung said that she wasn't feeling well. She'd been fine when Richard was underway, but after he shut down the engine to let her drift among the other boats that were out there to see the practice the boat had begun to rock back and forth. Within an hour she was getting green around the gills. It was Yung's first time on a boat and might be her last. We were supposed to go on an Alaskan cruise next year but now it looks like she's not going to be willing to spend days on a boat after what she'd experienced in a couple of hours. Huh, Peanut (her pooch) and I did fine...go figure.

We tried to get her to go outside of the salon and sit on the deck where she could get some fresh air and focus on the horizon but she kept retreating to the salon and within an hour Rich had to put in to a nearby dock and offload us before she started ejecting everthing she'd eaten the previous couple of days. We caught a cab back to the marina and then drove home. She was miserable for the rest of the day.

Thanks for the invitation Rich, it was a great time while it lasted. You were a great host and I appreciate the fact that you were gracious enough to put in to shore so we could get her off.

Guess I won't be putting in a bid on that 1950 Cris Craft bullnose being auctioned off in your marina on the 12th, or shopping for any other boats anytime soon.....or ever for that matter. Oh well.

I didn't have a chance to snap a picture of Rich's baby, but he'd posted one here on TIJ taken the day he took delivery. I've posted it below. You can see why he's justly proud.

Rich taking "Tonic" through Ballard Locks the day he took delivery.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike