Residential PV Inspectors Needed

A major manufacturer of Photovoltaic systems seeks to expand its network of quality-control inspectors. The inspections are contracted with the manufacturer, not the homeowner, and the work requires some travel. The key areas where demand is expanding are Northern California (San Jose), Southern Florida (Miami), Central Valley California (Fresno), Washington/Oregon (either Seattle or Portland), Western Colorado/Utah (Salt Lake City), Texas (Austin or Dallas), the Northeast (Hartford or Boston), and NY/PA/NJ (based in Albany, Newark, or Philadelphia).

These inspections are not home inspections, and they do require training (which the manufacturer provides in a 2-day class), specialized equipment, and travel. We are interested only in experienced inspectors (5 years minimum).

These inspections are best for established inspectors seeking to broaden their knowledge of these systems while making a modest return on their investment of time and equipment. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, I would put you in touch with inspectors who are actively participating in the program and let you hear the pros and cons of it directly from your peers before you make a commitment.

Please contact me directly at Douglas@Codecheck.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Douglas Hansen

A major manufacturer of Photovoltaic systems seeks to expand its network of quality-control inspectors. The inspections are contracted with the manufacturer, not the homeowner, and the work requires some travel. The key areas where demand is expanding are Northern California (San Jose), Southern Florida (Miami), Central Valley California (Fresno), Washington/Oregon (either Seattle or Portland), Western Colorado/Utah (Salt Lake City), Texas (Austin or Dallas), the Northeast (Hartford or Boston), and NY/PA/NJ (based in Albany, Newark, or Philadelphia).

These inspections are not home inspections, and they do require training (which the manufacturer provides in a 2-day class), specialized equipment, and travel. We are interested only in experienced inspectors (5 years minimum).

These inspections are best for established inspectors seeking to broaden their knowledge of these systems while making a modest return on their investment of time and equipment. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, I would put you in touch with inspectors who are actively participating in the program and let you hear the pros and cons of it directly from your peers before you make a commitment.

Please contact me directly at Douglas@Codecheck.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Douglas Hansen

I just sent you an email.