teen drivers

"Yellow car means lots of speeding tickets" - Jesse James (and he should know) [:)]

Looks good, though, John. Your son's pretty lucky to have you for a dad.

Thanks. I must say though, it's not his, it's ours. He needs to realize that yellow sticks out like a sore thumb so everyone in town will know it's him if he horses around.

The wife likes it too. It will serve her especially well in the winter since her 2WD Dakota pickup really sucks in the snow.

My mother used to drive a school bus in her spare time back in the 70's.

At the time she bought a bright yellow car. Her theory was that cars that are bright yellow are easily seen by pedestrians, motorcycle drivers and other drivers and were thus safer. Don't know if there is any truth to the theory but the only car that she's ever had that wasn't involved in some kind of accident was that yellow car.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

My mother used to drive a school bus in her spare time back in the 70's.

At the time she bought a bright yellow car. Her theory was that cars that are bright yellow are easily seen by pedestrians, motorcycle drivers and other drivers and were thus safer. Don't know if there is any truth to the theory but the only car that she's ever had that wasn't involved in some kind of accident was that yellow car.

My first kid had her license exactly one month before she had her first accident. She hit a parked school bus. Her explanation: I didn't see it.

And people ask me why my hair is gray . . .