Inspectors ! Get A Free TIJ Link !!!

hausdok

Dear Members,

TIJ doesn't have a fancy search engine for home inspectors, where we charge you a fee to be listed like other sites (Hmmm, now that's an idea.). However, what we do have is a pretty good links section. Guess what? There's a whole category there for home inspectors' websites, which is broken up by states, and where you can link your company for free.

Every little extra bit of exposure to the public will help your bottom line, so take advantage of this free feature. It's easy. Just go to 'Submissions' on the menu bar above and click on 'Add Links.' When the links wizard appears, insert the title of your company; choose 'Home Inspector Web Sites' as your category; plug in your URL and e-mail; Type in a description of your company's link and click 'submit'.

That's all there is to it and then you'll have one more links notch in your marketing belt.

Oh, by the way, every little bit of exposure helps TIJ too. So, if you feel that TIJ provides a useful resource for home inspectors, how about adding a reciprocal link on your own site to help us out? Doing so will make TIJ a little more visible to search engines and will be greatly appreciated.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and want to wish everyone a safe and productive holiday season. Most of all, thank you all for being loyal members of the TIJ Family.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike O'Handley, Editor

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm just posting here to remind everyone to add their link to TIJ's links archive. It's not a big fancy search engine, but doing so will help both you and TIJ. The more places you link back to your website, the better for you when it comes to search engine presence.

All I ask in return is that you reciprocate by placing a link to TIJ on your own site. By doing so, you'll help TIJ get better web presence. Better web presence for TIJ, will hopefully oneday mean more sponsors. More sponsors will mean that I'll eventually be able to do some site upgrades and improvements. Oh, and while you're up looking around the site, don't forget to click on the sponsors' sites every once in a while and see what they have to offer.

Providing a link to TIJ is easy. Just go to 'Home' on the task bar above, choose 'link to TIJ' from the drop down and follow the instructions.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I know many of you have bookmarked the All Forums page for TIJ and almost never see the home page. Well, if that's the case, you probably should check out the home page because, courtesy of DevWave, there's a new inspector search engine there. True, this is a forum for professionals, not consumers, but it is open to non-inspectors and comes up on search engines when consumers are searching the internet for information about home inspectors so adding your company to that engine might net you some jobs. What the heck, every little bit of exposure helps.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike