Texas TREC approves new SOP & 7-3 Report Template

The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) approved the new SOP and report template 7-3 at their meeting in Austin this morning ... 05/06/2013.

Effective date will be: 01/01/2014

The current SOP and approved templates (7A-1 and 7-2) will no longer be valid at that same day (01/01/2014).

It is a hot cut from old to new with no overlap.

Typical effective date for changes at TREC is usually September 1st, but in this case the Inspector's Advisory Committee wanted to allow some extra time to allow the software companies time to get their Texas-required templates changed in their systems and made available to their client base as appropriate.

As soon as TREC finishes processing the SOP and template documents and makes them available I'll post them here. It will likely take a week or two for TREC to make the official documents ready.

I already have the proposed documents in my files, but want to wait for TREC's official-final approved versions.

• 4 weeks later...

I received an e-mail from the TREC Administrator (today - 06/03/13) advising me that TREC has posted the approved documents relating to the new SOP, Form Rules and 7-3 Form.

I've attached those three PDFs to this message.

The new SOP, Rules and Forum will be required as of 01/01/2014.

It will be considered a "hot cut" from the old SOP/Forms to the new SOP/Forms. No overlaps allowed.

New SOP:

Download Attachment: icon_adobe.gif 01012014_535.227-233_SOP.pdf

356.59?KB

New Form Rules:

Download Attachment: icon_adobe.gif 01012014_535.223_ReportForoRules.pdf

280.14?KB

New 7-3 Form:

Download Attachment: icon_adobe.gif 01012014_ABR_535.223_7-3_Template.pdf

49.8?KB