Attaching pictures in Omniform 5.0

Hi all my company uses Omniform 5.0 form filler for our reports and I figured out how to attach images but when I go to email them they do not show up. Do anyone here use Omniform 5.0 and know how to attach and email pictures with it? I figure its a long shot but just seeing. Thanks

The only way that i can think of in your case would be to go and start a new page. First start omniform 5.0, then you should have a window come up that says "form assistant". Click on "create a new blank form" and click finish. Go to the tab that says "form design" on the top left of the page, then look for a graphic fill on the left hand side, click on it and then highlight an area on the blank page that you want your photo to go. Mine i fit six photo's per page. When you are done, click on "filler form" on the top left tab. Next step is to put your cursor over the field in yellow, a screen will pop up and say "fill graphic", press "source" then look for you pics. then below that is a button to "scale to fit" That should compress your pics and make them smaller. Then print them as a PDF, like i said before, i like pdfFactory, because it compresses better than the other PDF printers out there. Hopefully this helped.

Thanks so much Im going to try that I was worried how it would print out in the PDF file but from what you are saying it should not be a problem. After your convert the omniform to a PDF file then email it do the pictures show up in Adobe when the recipant open the PDF file?

Mine do. At first i used a different pdf converter, when there were pictures attached, the files were extremely big. I switched to pdffactory, and this made them smaller so i could email all the pages together. when you print to pdf, remember to save it to your documents, then look at it before you send it to your client.