Flue clearance and height

Originally posted by mcramer

Originally posted by Integrity1st

Originally posted by mcramer

Originally posted by Integrity1st

Originally posted by Scottpat

If y'all have a Home Depot, or Lowe's you can pick up all of the Code Check books. They cost about $16 each.

Yeah, I wish I had waited. I seen them at Home Depot not too long ago. I was gung ho and bought mine from ITA while in training. I think I paid $60 for the 4 set.

Obviously, math is not among your strong points.

Actually math isn't my strong point, but I just didn't do the math here at all before posting, which is why I missed this. I struggled to get the A's in Calculus 1,2,& 3 and the A's in statistics, thermodynamics, etc. I got my undergrad in engineering with nearly a 3.8 GPA.

No, I am not the smartest math guy out there, but with an IQ of 130, I survive the math ok.

But...thanks for being so kind to point out my error!

No offense intended, it just made me laugh.

Sorry. I guess I am a little gun shy. I have had some negative responses on TIJ, so I have inadvertently become defensive of posts. Obviously I was too quick to judge this one incorrectly.

It's hard to see someones motives or intentions in e-form sometimes. I truly wish to only help others when I can and learn from others when I can.

I have gotten off to a bad start with many here at TIJ, and some of these that I have gotten off to a bad start with are not very forgiving or quick to start over when mistakes are made on either side.

The Marine in me makes me stand my ground when sometimes I should maybe reach out my hand instead. I am trying to be better about how I handle such situations, but it is not an easy or quick process.

No harm, no foul. Thanks for setting the record straight with my errored judgement of your post.

Dan