Don't miss out! There is only two days left to sign up for Ellen's amazing busines building program, "The Challenge"!! The Challenge kicks off Monday, January 26th at 3:00 pm central time.

200912604435_Challenge.jpg

Attention: Small Business Owner - that means you. Yes....YOU!

Are you ready to MAKE MORE MONEY?

Did you think you would be further along in your business, in your life, than you are right now?

Are you stuck on the "hamster wheel" of too-much-work-for-too-little reward?

Are you ready to QUIT whining...and START WINNING?

200912604813_challenge_logo1.jpg

With The Challenge I will HELP YOU work through The Bare Bones Biz Plan...day by day, step by step. I make it EASY! How is YOUR business plan working? Are you better off than last year at this time? Are you living the dream? Or are you bogged down by debt and 20 hour work days?

I was thinking of you when I came up with The Challenge. I will walk you through The Bare Bones Biz Plan with a day-by-day, week-by-week process. You will have to be prepared and do your homework for each call, and at the end of the six weeks, you will have a customized Biz Plan, tailored to fit you...tailored for your business.

Take The Challenge. Get off the hamster wheel. At the end of six weeks you'll have a winning PLAN...a path to whatever YOU want out of your business. It's about laying claim to the FREEDOM that enticed you to start a business in the first place.

Everyone I have worked with has helped me...to help YOU!

Read what Challenger, Bob Ferrari has to say:

"Ellen, It's been about 5 months since I completed the Challenge. As I continue my business education labors - reading about business, sales, marketing etc. I am amazed at how much of what others say to do I already did in the Challenge. The Challenge made it too simple - though I don't mean to imply it was not a Challenge. It was and still is work. However it is very satisfying to use it regularly and to see positive results.

When I stood up in our BNI group to share what my business was all about I simply read the mission statement and USP from my Bare Bones Business 'thing' that I put together in the Challenge and "WOW!" is what they said. "Did you write that or were you coached? It sounded professional. We've heard of doing that but never heard one actually presented." Of course, it IS professional, and I wrote it, with your help, input, and encouragement. AND, I'm making money with it, AND it was only from the first week of the Challenge.

A great $900 investment in my business foundation!"

Thanks, Bob Ferrari

flue@charter.net

200912605121_challenge_clickhere.jpg

Not sure? Email me at contact@barebonesbiz.com or call 1-877-629-7647. Let's find out if you are ready to do whatever it takes to succeed...if you are ready for The Challenge. Space is limited so don't delay.

Click here to find out more about The Challenge: http://www.barebonesbiz.com/challenge_index.html

Ellen Rohr

Bare Bones Biz, Inc.

www.barebonesbiz.com

3120 S. Know It All Lane

Rogersville, MO 65742

417.753.1111 phone

417.753.3685 fax

contact@barebonesbiz.com