Attaching pictures to your report.

I was wondering how yall post pictures to your report? I use Omniform 5.0 and it has a option but I am not having an luck attaching and emailing the pictures. I was wondering how yall email or attach pictures to your report and outside of your report. Does anyone zip file?

Thanks.

Originally posted by are6mr2

I was wondering how yall post pictures to your report? I use Omniform 5.0 and it has a option but I am not having an luck attaching and emailing the pictures. I was wondering how yall email or attach pictures to your report and outside of your report. Does anyone zip file?

Thanks.

Omniform seems like it would be a pretty clunky way to write inspection reports, even without the fact that it seems to drop your pictures.

There are many very good home inspection report writing software programs out there.

Intelligent Reporter and Inspect Express are both truely excellent. They give you lots of flexibility and pictures are no problem.

If you prefer a database, 3D, Homeguage and Palmtech all work well.

If you're really stuck, just upload the pictures to Flickr or Photobucket and send the customer a link.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Thanks.

Omniform seems like it would be a pretty clunky way to write inspection reports, even without the fact that it seems to drop your pictures.

There are many very good home inspection report writing software programs out there.

Intelligent Reporter and Inspect Express are both truely excellent. They give you lots of flexibility and pictures are no problem.

If you prefer a database, 3D, Homeguage and Palmtech all work well.

If you're really stuck, just upload the pictures to Flickr or Photobucket and send the customer a link.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Thanks Jim I have looked into a few new inspection programs but the report that I have now with Omniform I know and is great. Im a little scared to move onto somthing new. I am starting my own company and I would like to stick with something I know for right now and maybe switch later once my own campany takes off a little. If you would like I can send you a email with an attached report to kinda give you an idea.

Thanks Jim I have looked into a few new inspection programs but the report that I have now with Omniform I know and is great. Im a little scared to move onto somthing new. I am starting my own company and I would like to stick with something I know for right now and maybe switch later once my own campany takes off a little. If you would like I can send you a email with an attached report to kinda give you an idea.

Sure, send one along. I enjoy seeing different reporting styles. I'm at jim@benchmarkinspections.com

- Jim Katen, Oregon