Looking at Moving

qhinspect

Still looking into Portland but my wife and I are a little concern about the amount of cloudy days there are throughout the year. While 40 degree days are not bad especially when the sun is out, but 40 degree weather on a cloudy, drizzly day is a little different.

We are now focusing on San Diego, CA.

Still looking into Portland but my wife and I are a little concern about the amount of cloudy days there are throughout the year. While 40 degree days are not bad especially when the sun is out, but 40 degree weather on a cloudy, drizzly day is a little different.

We are now focusing on San Diego, CA.

I was born and raised in SO CA, the LA basin ain't fun, and smog is bad at times, however Weatherwise San Diego is spectacular and not much smog.... I lived in Portland area for nearly 35 years (SW WA).... when it is nice can't beat it, you get used to the rain and dreary, sorta.... Wouldn't move back though, didn't realize the toll the weather/ lack of sunshine took on especially my wife... Usually get a few days of snow which can be a disaster with drivers not use to it at 5 oclock on a weekday. If you want Oregon might take a look at Bend, great weather and Rec area

Jerry