Web based report with links to grapics

Wondering if anyone uses, or knows of reporting software that creates a report that can be viewed online, and has links to graphics to help explain an issue. For example, there is a grading issue that needs to be reported, next to the text explaining the issue there would be a link to show a 'generic' graphic on how the ground should be sloped away from the house. Hopefully, this makes sense. Maybe a graphic something like this :

Click to Enlarge
tn_201251121945_figure2e.jpg

46.44 KB

Thanks for your replies!

Wondering if anyone uses, or knows of reporting software that creates a report that can be viewed online, and has links to graphics to help explain an issue. For example, there is a grading that is reported, next to the text explaining the issue there would be a link to show a 'generic' graphic on how the ground should be sloped away from the house. Hopefully, I this makes sense. Maybe a graphic something like this :

Click to Enlarge
tn_201251121945_figure2e.jpg

46.44?KB

Thanks for your replies!

Some PDF engines will create links in the document. PDF Factory has that feature. You select it in preferences.

I am talking more about a program that has the info for the inspector to use inside the program. So if you find a grading problem you can look up a reference picture, or even something that the building code states that you can insert into your report (link or embedded picture) from within the program itself.

Horizons by Carson Dunlop does what you want, but I don't know if you can use your own documents. You may be limited to what they have available.

You might be over thinking this. Any report program that I know of will allow you to insert a JPG, GIF or PDF. You just need to keep them in a file on your computer, and take them from there when you insert them. For more complex documents, you can store them at a file hosting site such as box.com and insert the file link into the report.