Utica Boiler SN Age?

kurt

Using all the age charts, I'm coming up with something that doesn't make any sense.

A spotlessly clean and in perfect condition Utica boiler that has a SN HG 31588.

My chart sez that should be a 1990-91 boiler. Another chart says it's newer. Another chart doesn't list it, but has something for International.

I'm thinking it's a 1990 boiler, but it's perfect and clean, something I don't usually see with Uticas.

Any clues?

Using all the age charts, I'm coming up with something that doesn't make any sense.

A spotlessly clean and in perfect condition Utica boiler that has a SN HG 31588.

My chart sez that should be a 1990-91 boiler. Another chart says it's newer. Another chart doesn't list it, but has something for International.

I'm thinking it's a 1990 boiler, but it's perfect and clean, something I don't usually see with Uticas.

Any clues?

Any photos? They became ERC International in 1999, so the label may help. On boilers I look at dates on gas valves pressure relief valve, pressure regulating valves, circulator pumps, controls, etc. to confirm age.