Space-Pak Blower Coil Unit

wingfoot

Old Richmond row houses have them quite often. They help avoid the loss of floor space to duct chases. The supply ducts are of 3" +/- If you're sitting or standing under one of the outlets (there are no "register grates" only flanges) it get's pretty darn chilly fast.

• 1 year later...

If you are not using that unit. I am in need of the blower motor from it. please email me at medicrx@hotmail.com or call at 724-322-3240 thanks rich

Originally posted by wingfoot

I ran across this today and have never seen one in my area. It is made by Dunham-Bush, Inc. and was labeled on the data plate as Space-Pak Blower Coil Unit manufactured around 1976. Anybody familiar with these.

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif SpacePak.jpg

172.44 KB

Hi Pookie,

I see that you just signed on to TIJ as a member. You are aware, aren't you, that this is a home inspectors site and that we don't get to remove components from the homes that we inspect, so there's no way that anyone here is going to be able to supply you with a motor for that (Besides, that post is almost a couple of years old.).

Why don't you just contact the nearest electric motor repair shop - you can find them in just about any major city - especially if you have any factories around - and they'll be able to either repair the motor you have or hook you up with a new one.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by wingfoot

I ran across this today and have never seen one in my area. It is made by Dunham-Bush, Inc. and was labeled on the data plate as Space-Pak Blower Coil Unit manufactured around 1976. Anybody familiar with these.

Download Attachment: icon_photo.gif SpacePak.jpg

172.44 KB

Please visit our website for a complete line of SPACEPAK High Velocity HVAC Packages, Accessories, and Equipment.

www.eComfortUSA.com/SpacePak

Ah, what the hell,

I think I'll leave it. I think we've had a grand total of about 2 posts inquiring about these systems over the past six years. It's not like TIJ is going to miss out on a ton of revenue due to him dropping one ad in here free. After all, it'll make it easier for folks to find information about them when they need it.

Kamil, you should post a link to the links library on the menu bar above.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike