Jump to content

Tech Help - Strange Panel


Recommended Posts

I recently came across this while inspecting an old home. A came across a strange panel with lots of connections and these 2 in. by 2 in. square boxes (~). What are these. Are they some sort of connection device?

As an inspector, I should probably know what these are but I simply don't. I need help urgently.

Pictures of these can be seen here.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my...thank you so much. I makes sense now that I think about it. I failed to mention that every time I turned on a light, a clcking noise came from on of these. Also, different switches controlled the same light.

This is a first for me. I greatly appreciate your help.

Do you know of any good websites for further reading concerning this matter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...