Acrobat Guru Needed

I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and will be upgrading to 6.0 shortly.

I have a couple questions that hopefully some of you can answer.

1. When I make changes in reports with AA 5.0, people who have AA 6.0 tell me they can see the changes even though I've secured the document. Is there any way I can hide all the changes from everyone?

2. When I open a PDF document up, the book mark window opens as well. It's annoying and I've tried many times to prevent this from happening by changing some settings. No luck. It didn't do this when I first bought the program. How do I keep that box from popping up?

3. What is the difference between the Standard Version and the Professional version other than the price? Can I upgrade to the Professional verstion if I have the Standard version?

Thanks in advance,

Donald

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Donald Lawson

2. When I open a PDF document up, the book mark window opens as well. It's annoying and I've tried many times to prevent this from happening by changing some settings. No luck. It didn't do this when I first bought the program. How do I keep that box from popping up?

Here's what I can offer.

You can "dock" the bookmarks window to the left side of the main window with the other tabs; try that. Otherwise, go to document properties and select "initial view" Select under "Show", "Page Only".

Note: the setting only applies for that file.

Hope that helps.

A