Choosing a mold inspector (or suggest one: N. CA)

I just finished cleanup of some mold in my townhouse in Dublin, CA. It was only a couple of square feet. Now I wanted to have everything checked out by an inspector to ensure I did the cleanup properly before I close the walls and also to ensure all areas are safe to live in (for my own peace of mind).

Any suggestions on how best to find an inspector who 'gets it'. I'm generally not contacting companies that do both inspections and remediation. How much testing should be done? What should typical costs be?

If you know of a good inspector in Dublin, CA please let me know as well (if this question is against forum rules please advise).

Thanks.

I just finished cleanup of some mold in my townhouse in Dublin, CA. It was only a couple of square feet. Now I wanted to have everything checked out by an inspector to ensure I did the cleanup properly before I close the walls and also to ensure all areas are safe to live in (for my own peace of mind).

Any suggestions on how best to find an inspector who 'gets it'. I'm generally not contacting companies that do both inspections and remediation. How much testing should be done? What should typical costs be?

If you know of a good inspector in Dublin, CA please let me know as well (if this question is against forum rules please advise).

Thanks.

Try this site http://www.iaqa.org/member_listings/members_new.asp

They seem to have some folks that know what they are doing that belong to their organization.