Repair and Remodeling Costs

I understand that many, if not most, areas of the country don't expect HIs to provide estimated costs to cure, but here in Virginia, if you like working it's expected.

Anyone willing to cough up some current reliable generous pricing for the following:

Square foot prices for deck construction with and without rails (got a deck that is such a miserable hack job that total tear off and replacement is the only reasonable option.) My last price was 12.50 SF, but it's way too old to rely on.

Lineal foot prices for electric baseboard heating units (pets have destroyed several of them - disgusting.)

Speaking of which, does anyone know of an online resource for square foot and lineal foot pricing?

Thanks in advance.

If I were you, I'd get a local price sheet from Lowe's and HD on their installed sales. Doors, windows, decks, etc...Easy peasy man. And you KNOW they will answer the phone a year from now. Keep that list updated and a copy with you.

And if things go wrong, your "out" will be a printed list from them, they can "change" their prices anytime they want. They will be on the high end of pricing.

If I were you, I'd get a local price sheet from Lowe's and HD on their installed sales. Doors, windows, decks, etc...Easy peasy man. And you KNOW they will answer the phone a year from now. Keep that list updated and a copy with you.

And if things go wrong, your "out" will be a printed list from them, they can "change" their prices anytime they want. They will be on the high end of pricing.

[:-thumbu] Didn't even know the box stores offered such lists. I don't get out a much. I'm always inspecting by day and writing by night. Thanks Ben. I've got your first lift ticket. That's a promise.