Jump to content

under ground stream

Recommended Posts

Any drainage experts?

Geotechnical engineers, drainage engineers, drainage contractors.

Any of those would have to actually visit the site to determine conditions.

If, during a home inspection, I knew or suspected a property had flooded or was prone to flooding and/or I see a freshly constructed culvert, it wouldn't really matter what I thought about it (unless it was obviously inadequate). I would recommend my client seek documentation from the seller that the "remedy" had been designed and executed by the above experts or, if that was not available, I would advise them that they needed to have on-site evaluation by the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...