Jump to content

NCAA Football Championship Game


Brian G
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes, I know what "bowl" it is, but I want playoffs; therefore I will not utter the name of that event.

The Great Prognosticator will not even pretend to be unbiased here. One team is from the SEC and the other is not; go Gators.

I think this will be a tough, close game, no matter who wins it. Both teams are well-coached and talent-heavy; both will bring the entire playbook plus wrinkles in an effort to win.

Brian G.

Temporary Gator Fan [:-paperba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got goose-bumps just watching it!

It was a tough year for this War Eagle, but I'm not just a fair-weather fan.

Originally posted by kurt

OK, GP has dusted off the crystal ball, and sees no clear picture.

Neither do I. Personally, I though the bowl highlight so far was the Boise State win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by kurt

Personally, I though the bowl highlight so far was the Boise State win.

No question about that. At the end that was one of the wildest games I've seen in years. Great stuff! [:-party]

Brian G.

Playoffs for the Fans, Not Profits for the Bowl Owners [:-dog]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Florida 41 Ohio State 14

Wow. I don't think anyone predicted that outcome. I was thinking maybe the Gators could grind out a 24 - 21 victory, or something like that. That was a pure butt kicking.

Well, it's good to have the football championship back where it belongs...in the SEC. [^]

Brian G.

Wait Till Next Year [:-fight]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back where it belongs, yep. Now, let's see, Florida lost to one team didn't they??? Just one team all year. Who was that?

War Eagle!

Originally posted by Brian G.

Florida 41 Ohio State 14

Wow. I don't think anyone predicted that outcome. I was thinking maybe the Gators could grind out a 24 - 21 victory, or something like that. That was a pure butt kicking.

Well, it's good to have the football championship back where it belongs...in the SEC. [^]

Brian G.

Wait Till Next Year [:-fight]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was indeed an old fashioned butt kicking. The Bucks have never played a game like that in my memory regardless of the teams or conference. The Gators had a better game plan, motivated players, better coaching, and the list goes on. On the other hand I'd like to mention what the Bucks did right...........Well nothing I can think of.

The Gators just were the better team by far in that game. As for conferences the Big Ten played three SEC teams and had two wins. See ya next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hell of a kicking, for sure, but OSU still had an amazing year to say the least. You show good sportsmanship, David. As you know the years come and go. I'll wish the best for your Bucks if you pull for Auburn - when they aren't playing each other, of course!

Originally posted by David C. Argabright

That was indeed an old fashioned butt kicking. The Bucks have never played a game like that in my memory regardless of the teams or conference. The Gators had a better game plan, motivated players, better coaching, and the list goes on. On the other hand I'd like to mention what the Bucks did right...........Well nothing I can think of.

The Gators just were the better team by far in that game. As for conferences the Big Ten played three SEC teams and had two wins. See ya next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by David C. Argabright

As for conferences the Big Ten played three SEC teams and had two wins. See ya next year.

True. I have no excuse for Arkansas; they just didn't get it done.

Penn State beat Tennessee on one big play; stuff happens.

I'd gladly trade you those two for the one we got. [;)]

Next year, who knows? Every conference has its ups and downs.

Brian G.

THE Ohio State University: 0 - 8 All-Time vs. the SEC in Bowl Games [:-dev3]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...