Fujitsu U810 Mini-Notebook

I thought I'd torture those of you who are computer gadget junkies by posting this.

Image Insert:

200791012128_LivebookU810mini-notebook.gif

78.2 KB

If you'd like to be notified by email when it finally hits the stores, so that you can be one of the first to go down to your local store and play with it - and maybe even purchase one - click here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!! [:-devil]

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Walter,

You're right about that. Kurt had his laptop with him last week and I was marvelling at how fast he could type on that tiny keyboard. I need a full sized keyboard as big as an frigging old Underwood or an IBM Selectric in order to get up to speed. Otherwise, I'm constantly backspacing and deleting.

OT - OF!!!

M.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't actually ordered it yet. I'm going to discuss it with my partner tomorrow and talk about getting it for a demo piece. I will definitely get XP, there's absolutely no way Vista is going to run effectively on only 1 gig of ram. I had to update my desktop to 4 gigs, although I'm not going to have 20 windows open on that little thing like I have on my desktop right now :)

Originally posted by ozofprev

Very true - Vista on 1G can't be good.

I'm building my new machine. I'm putting 64-bit Vista Ultimate on it. At least I'll be able to use a full 4G memy. That last gig, of course, is just wasted on 4G 32-bit Vista machines.

The other HDD will have Linux.

I haven't tried Vista ultimate yet, let me know how it goes. My desktop is running Vista Business which at least gets me the Aero Glass effects. Right now it's a quad core with 2 gigs of ram and it's not enough. As soon as I have some free time this week I'll jump on newegg and order another 2 gigs. The terabyte of storage rocks though :)