High Performance Bare Bones Sale

For the really brave among you, CompUsa is having a sale on high performance bare bones kits. If you have the ability to assemble $200 worth of components into a computer case, hook the wires up in the right places and then load an on-sale $130 XP operating system you can get yourself the equivalent of a $700 machine for about half the price.

Here's the link: http://www.compusa.com/applications/cat ... e-PC-Kits&

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I purchased my last system this way. Purchased everything separate online with the full intention of "setting" it up myself. Received everything and then chickened out. Took everything to a local guy and for $60, he put it together and updated everything. Still saved a ton of $$$

I purchased my last system this way. Purchased everything separate online with the full intention of "setting" it up myself. Received everything and then chickened out. Took everything to a local guy and for $60, he put it together and updated everything. Still saved a ton of $$$

Don't chicken out! Putting a computer together is as simple as working on your car. I like using newegg.com to purchase all my parts, but the CompUSA deal doesn't look bad!