HP Netbook for under $200!

The IT guy at my wife's office told us about this website http://www.onsale.com Her company buys from them.

They have an HP netbook for $174.99! We just bought 2 of them.

http://www.onsale.com/p/HP-Netbooks/pro ... dp.ffebhea

It has a $125 mail in rebate.

This same netbook is selling for $450 on other websites and at Best Buy.

I think that this is a one day sale for today Friday the 13th!

Nice find Scott! That's not a site I knew about, I'll have to keep an eye on it. I usually get my stuff from newegg.com . I see that onsale.com still has some $299 netbooks.

I was impressed with them. My wife ordered them on Friday and we had them on Monday via UPS. They only charged $2.95 shipping at that!

I was impressed with them. My wife ordered them on Friday and we had them on Monday via UPS. They only charged $2.95 shipping at that!

Hi Scott,

Seeing as how you offered to sell me a new one for $299 , I figure you wouldn't mind selling me a used one. I'd say the used price should be around $150 or so- what say you?

Let me know when I can pick one up.

Hi Scott,

Seeing as how you offered to sell me a new one for $299 , I figure you wouldn't mind selling me a used one. I'd say the used price should be around $150 or so- what say you?

Let me know when I can pick one up.

Hey, for a RT ticket from Nashville to Portland and a nights lodging, I will fly it out for you at that price! We have even installed Word and few other goodies!