Web Visible

fqp25

• 2 weeks later...

I resently used them. They are an SEO / Pay per click website development company.

Do not use them.

This is an expensive service and results are poor. They will show you similar industry companies they have with call lists of 50 a month and promise you similar results. I have had my website checked out by a few experts and it was set to be a well setup and ran site.

4 months with them 19 calls barely paid for itself. I pretty muched worked for free.

Money is better spent with a guy who does SEO is local and will run a blog or facebook page for you. way cheaper and results will be similar.

SEO: Search Engine Optimization.

I resently used them. They are an SEO / Pay per click website development company.

Do not use them.

This is an expensive service and results are poor. They will show you similar industry companies they have with call lists of 50 a month and promise you similar results. I have had my website checked out by a few experts and it was set to be a well setup and ran site.

4 months with them 19 calls barely paid for itself. I pretty muched worked for free.

Money is better spent with a guy who does SEO is local and will run a blog or facebook page for you. way cheaper and results will be similar.

SEO: Search Engine Optimization.

Hey Chris,

Might I suggest you you add an author meta tag.....can't hurt. Also it appears your meta keywords are the same for each page. This isn't as important as it once was, but doing this can make it hard for bots to crawl the page.

One more thing...add a 301 to your index page. That way you're site will get credit for both http://example.com and http://www.example.com

Just trying to help!