Jump to content

What is this architectural detail called?

Brandon Whitmore

Recommended Posts

:"Ugly detail" would work, but I'd prefer to call it an attempt to confuse contractors and destroy a house. If things aren't done just right, it's a leaker.

There's evidence of leakage at 4 of the 6 recessed dormers, and the owners have spent 6k so far fixing things. There's so many issues with them, I can't figure out what has been "fixed".

Thanks Scott.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...