A Texas Traffic Stop

Texas traffic stop ......

A guy makes a rolling stop at a stop sign, and gets pulled over by a local policeman.

The guy hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Mr. Smith," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you

carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

Smith says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about it."

"Mr. Smith, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of....?"

"Not a damned thing..."

--------------------------------------------------

Hee, hee, hee [:D]

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Funny! I liked that one.

One of my favorites is Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were driving out in the country when they came to a crossroads with a 4-way stop sign.

Boudreaux just slowed down, gave a quick look left and right and kept going.

He didn't get 50 yards before a Louisiana Highway Patrol turned his lights on and pulled him over.

As he walks up to the window, Boudreaux says, "Look officer. I knows I didn't stop back dere at dat stop sign, but I slowed down. What's da diff'rence?"

The officer grabs his billy club and proceeds to beat the tar out of Boudreaux and says, "Would you like me to STOP or SLOW DOWN?"

Boudreaux screaming says, "OK, OK!!! STOP!!! I get it!! Jes gimme da ticket!!! "

So the officer writes him the ticket then walks around the car and taps on Thibodeaux's window. Thibodeaux rolls his window down and the officer proceeds to beat the snot out of him as well.

Thibodeaux screams and says, "HEY HEY, wha chu doin'? I ain't da one drivin' !!!"

The officers says, "No, but I know you Cajuns. You'll get about a mile down that road and say, "I wish he'd a hit ME wit dat stick.""