Enter For A Chance To Win HGTV's Dream Home!!!

Hi All,

Well, it's that time of the year again and HGTV is again giving away another dream home. This time it's in Stowe, Vermont.

I've been entering twice a day. If I win it, I'll never be able to leave here; because the Korean Konnection - my nickname for my wife Yung - is firmly entrenched in her Church here in Seattle (After 33 years together, I know better than to even attempt some things.).

However, if I do win it I suppose I could use it as an annual TIJ Convention destination.

It'd be uber kewl if a TIJ'er won it, so here's the link. You can enter twice a day for the next month.

GO FOR IT AND GOOD LUCK!!!

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

From the frost patterns on the roof, I'd say there may be some insulation issues with that place. But that's just where the vaulted ceilings are, and it's a dream home. [:)]

Is there a flood of spam that comes with entering to win?

No,

I've been getting their newsletter for years and I can't recall seeing a lot of crap coming from there. When you enter, there is the usual list of stuff that you could check off to have sent to you. I just skip past it all without choosing anything and go directly to the submit entry button.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike