Jump to content

What's the intended use of this thing?


Recommended Posts

I did a house out in the sticks today chock full of goofy things like a dry-stacked CMU foundation totally devoid of any mortar! But my question is what the device that the guy used to tap into the 4" line is SUPPOSED to be used for. For the life of me I can't see how using these things saved any installation time. All drains used them, and all leaked. Then again, so did all the other fittings. Apparently primer and PVC cement were too costly.

Click to Enlarge

38.09 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...