Going Mobile (Home)

Thanks Mike, I'll do that now.

Hi Kurt, things are going good. It's taken a while to get going but I'm finally up on the streets, kinda. The hardest part is trying to figure out how to start your own business, but it's hasn't killed me yet. Thanks again for everything. You're right I didn't need all the gadgets and the cheap 1,000,000 Candle Power light is a hit.

John

Yeah, and it won't kill you; it will make you a good American.

Glad to hear you hit the streets running & are getting a few jobs. And yes, 1,000,000 cp lights are always a hit, in addition to being the best single tool an HI can own; I still don't understand why everyone doesn't have at least a 250,000 cp.

Inspection Update:

I want to know why none of you hot-shot inspectors out there never told be to look for a Bear's Den(No Brian Urlacher didn't live there, the black and furry kind)

Luckily it wasn't January and occupied, unluckily my camera died. What's worse is that the den looked more comfortable than the inside.

Love This Job,

By the way, anyone know if they can get rid of the sulpher smell in the well water?

Originally posted by John Raffensberger

By the way, anyone know if they can get rid of the sulpher smell in the well water?

Don't know,

That's mineral water country. I put up a lot of AO Smith Harvestors all over that region back in the 60's working for my Dad summers and we were always running into the stuff. It's all over upstate New York, Vermont and New Hampshire.

I suppose they've got some kind of filtration system that will get rid of the odor, but I don't know what it is.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Not sure how to turn html on, but here is a link to a website of some place that sells water filters

http://www.water-doctor.com/WD_wellwater.html

Rotten-Egg Odor

The most common odor in well water is this area is described as a "rotten-egg" odor. This offensive odor comes from hydrogen sulfide gas - sulphur. Treatments available for this problem include: Chlorine Injection or Aeration. Water Doctor prefers to use aeration as it is environmentally friendly and has no chemical byproducts. Aeration is 100% effective and has the advantage of eliminating homeowner maintenance. Please contact a sales representative to learn about our Iron Guard System using aeration. Be sure to look for the new aeration technology which prevents flow restrictions.

After sitting thru a seminar *Wells and Septic sponsered by ASHI NNE(Portsmouth NH)*. I remember hearing that the NH well water has high radon levels. Suggest you contact the State AHJ. Knowledge is power. Maine Black Bears are tuffer.[:-banghea

Jack Ahern Needham on the Charles

Summer and Fall in Maine