CO Testing

NJinspector

Hi Jason,

Do a search for CO and you'll find this has been discussed plenty of times. Pass your cursor over forums on the menu bar above to produce a drop-down menu and then choose "search." Alternatively, just click on "home" on the menu bar above and there's a search box displayed prominently at the top of the page.

OT - OF!!!

M.

• 3 months later...

This response is a while after the original question, but folks might still access the thread.

If you think the catalogue photographers are a good source of expertise in testing for CO, by all means, go ahead and test in the registers.

Otherwise, do yourself (and your E&O carrier) a favor and keep the meter in the truck until you learn how to test.

I believe the best course is the www.nationalcomfortinstitute.com course.

Bachrachs is OK, but weak on theory and depth.

I don't know if Building performance institute still offers a course - the orignator of their course is not at NCI

There has been a west course course, but I don't know anything about it.

Just went off in other on-line directions and lost the bookmark - then I saw a photo linked at FHB's forum (without attribution - at my suggestion that fellow added one) and found my way back.

Doing a search, I didn't find much here on CO (just did my NCI recertification course on COSafety Analysis and Combustion Analysis - so I'm primed)

Am I missing something?

Nope, not missing anything, as far as I can tell, but you used to be a prolific poster to the ASHI board and IN and then one day weren't. At least that's my recollection. I'd actually thought you'd retired or had gone back to the legal profession or something.

OT - OF!!!

M.