15 A breakers

jbw5473

My breaker panel is an ITE pushmatic #PM36NI. I am looking for replacement breakers. The number on the breaker is P1515. I found one in stock locally but it is different from the one in the panel. The one in the panel has the on/off/reset buttons on the top of the breaker - the one I found has them on the end. The one I have has the wire terminals/lugs on the sides the one I found has the terminals/lugs on the top. Any suggestions ??????Help !!!!!!!

Originally posted by jbw5473

My breaker panel is an ITE pushmatic #PM36NI. I am looking for replacement breakers. The number on the breaker is P1515. I found one in stock locally but it is different from the one in the panel. The one in the panel has the on/off/reset buttons on the top of the breaker - the one I found has them on the end. The one I have has the wire terminals/lugs on the sides the one I found has the terminals/lugs on the top. Any suggestions ??????Help !!!!!!!

How about this place:

http://www.aplussupply.com/break/push/push.htm

- Jim Katen, Oregon