Home Savvy eNewsletter

Check it out....what do you think?

This link is tied to a monthly newsletter sent to past clients, Realtors, etc. I think this is going to be a huge hit!

http://richardson.newsletterjunction.com/index.php

Interested? Go here...

www.newsletterjunction.com

Price....

$24.95 per month for "Standard" version

$29.95 per month for "Premier" version

If you have questions, email robert@newsletterjunction.com

-Kevin

Originally posted by Kevin A. Richardson

Check it out....what do you think?

This link is tied to a monthly newsletter sent to past clients, Realtors, etc. I think this is going to be a huge hit!

http://richardson.newsletterjunction.com/index.php

Interested? Go here...

www.newsletterjunction.com

Price....

$24.95 per month for "Standard" version

$29.95 per month for "Premier" version

If you have questions, email robert@newsletterjunction.com

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,

First post on this forum although I've seen you on this one as well as others. When I clicked on your photo on Home Savvy eNewsletter, it opened up MacDonald Property Inspections. Not sure if you intended for that to happen.

Regards,

Hank Spinnler

Check it out....what do you think? . .

Well, since you asked, I think it's quite wretched.

Here's the "Home Maintenance Tip" that I saw:

HOME MAINTENANCE TIP

Check for soft mortar joints, which crumble. If the mortar joints are still flush, they should be watched. If they have washed out beyond ¼ inch from the face, the mortar joints in this area should be tuck-pointed. Mortar joints are usually most susceptible to deterioration. The mortar should be firm and extend to the corner of the brick. Contact a qualified professional to complete these repairs.

Personally, I'd be embarassed to have my company associated with that bit of writing.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Originally posted by Jim Katen

Check it out....what do you think? . .

Well, since you asked, I think it's quite wretched.

Here's the "Home Maintenance Tip" that I saw:

HOME MAINTENANCE TIP

Check for soft mortar joints, which crumble. If the mortar joints are still flush, they should be watched. If they have washed out beyond ¼ inch from the face, the mortar joints in this area should be tuck-pointed. Mortar joints are usually most susceptible to deterioration. The mortar should be firm and extend to the corner of the brick. Contact a qualified professional to complete these repairs.

Personally, I'd be embarassed to have my company associated with that bit of writing.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

Jim,

Wow! You think the whole thing is "wretched" based on one paragraph. This is a work in progress.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Kevin

. . . Jim,

Wow! You think the whole thing is "wretched" based on one paragraph. This is a work in progress.

Kevin

Well, I followed the link and that paragraph was the first thing I saw. It's not good. Wretched is an apt description. Besides, I knew you'd appreciate the honesty.

This morning I went back and skipped by that page (haven't had breakfast yet, couldn't risk looking at that paragraph again). The stuff that you wrote is OK, though you might want to go back and fix the spelling & grammar mistakes. The other content that they gave you is pretty bland & boring though. It's like filler from last year's real estate section in the newspaper. There's nothing there that anyone really cares about.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Jim Katen

. . . Jim,

Kevin

Well, I followed the link and that paragraph was the first thing I saw. It's not good. Wretched is an apt description. Besides, I knew you'd appreciate the honesty.

This morning I went back and skipped by that page (haven't had breakfast yet, couldn't risk looking at that paragraph again). The stuff that you wrote is OK, though you might want to go back and fix the spelling & grammar mistakes. The other content that they gave you is pretty bland & boring though. It's like filler from last year's real estate section in the newspaper. There's nothing there that anyone really cares about.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

What do people "care about"?

• 8 months later...

I just had a charge of $112 by this company to my PayPal account for an "HIB Annual Subscription" that was mysteriously made and just as mysteriously canceled! Only after a Google search for the term "Newsletter Junction" did I find this thread.

Don't know who authorized the debit - nor who authorized the cancellation, but it certainly raises some ethical / security questions in my mind.....

-DON-