Cast Iron Opinions

Brian G

Originally posted by Steven Hockstein

The second one reminds me of how my knees felt last Sunday after the first softball league practice session. More Advil please!!!

Hah! If your knees felt as bad as that elbow looks, you'd need morphine, not Advil. Those are easily the worst corroded pipes I've seen still in use. Should make an impression on the client; lots of "Oh S***!" value there. [:-bigeyes]

Brian G.

Originally posted by Brian G.

Originally posted by DLRambo

Whats the problem, they don't seem to be leaking. Don't be an alarmist.

Right you are Dan, I'll tell the client to "budget" for replacement. [:D] [:-dev3]

Brian G.

I Don't See a Problem [:-blindfold]

How the heck do you expect to get referred again by that agent if you suggest the client budget for replacement. They are not leaking now are they?

So simply tell the client to "monitor" the situation. That shouldn't alarm anyone and you've done a real service for the client.[:-dunce][:-paperbag]

Originally posted by denable

So simply tell the client to "monitor" the situation. That shouldn't alarm anyone and you've done a real service for the client.

Oh, I see...you mean I will have done a real service for the "real"(tor) client. Very sharp of you Dennis, what was I thinking? It's only a 50 foot crawl in a 15 inch high crawl space to where that pipe is...Monitor it! Brilliant! [:-mischievous]

Brian G.

Lucky to Have You Guys Teaching Me the Biz [}:)]