framing bonded

Chad Fabry

The only place I have seen that bad of wiring job is in the Ghetto of Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas. Those guys don't even have "drivers" licenses, let alone electricians licenses.

Oops! I forgot. I don't have a popular opinion here so I am treated like the plague.

Sorry. Its been a while since I have been here. I forgot that this is a "club" forum.

Dan

Originally posted by Integrity1st

The only place I have seen that bad of wiring job is in the Ghetto of Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas. Those guys don't even have "drivers" licenses, let alone electricians licenses.

Oops! I forgot. I don't have a popular opinion here so I am treated like the plague.

Sorry. Its been a while since I have been here. I forgot that this is a "club" forum.

Dan

It didn't appear that there was much to respond to in your initial posting Dan but I am sure that the addition you placed will help you win your way into the hearts and minds of those who post here.

I just saw wiring that bad and worse under a 5400 sq. ft. house located just down the road from the second best golf course in the state (Old Waverly / West Point, MS). I can only guess the general contractor hired the cheapest electrician he could find, and the guy was new (?). There wasn't a whole box of staples used in that entire house. I also found wires left for three under-cabinet lights in the kitchen, never installed the lights and left the ends of the romex uncovered. Jeez. [:-indifferent]

Brian G.

The 10th Fairway Looked Great [:-golf]