Jump to content

TV plug


Recommended Posts


I agree with Mongo. It's a European 220V receptacle. The metal clips are not current carrying, they're the equipment-grounding lugs. I'll bet that homeowner had a dual-voltage rig with a european plug on it and that is some kind of adapter. I used to have a vacuum cleaner like that which I'd brought back from Germany. We did it the other way; we had an adapter that stayed on the end of the cord. It's the same idea though.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This plug looks kind of like it. This one looks smaller.I wish I had tested it.

Click to Enlarge

204.6 KB

Size of this preview: 800 ª 334 pixels

Full resolutioný (1,043 ª 435 pixels, file size: 244 KB, MIME type: image/png)

Hybrid of en:Image:Schuko (CEE 7-4) rewirable 2.jpg and en:Image:F plug.jpg (PD)

The image was made for use on en:Mains power around the world

F plug.jpg was scaled up to 250% of its original size to bring the images to roughly the same scale

Schuko (CEE 7-4) rewirable 2.jpg was pasted on top

and finally the image as a whole was cropped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...