CTL2go only $399!

Get it while it lasts! The best tablet for the value in a long time is now $100 off. I've recommended and seen at least 100 of our users get these in the past few months and they've all loved them.

http://shop.bjs.com/2goPC-8-9--34--Conv ... ewprod.htm

Hey Dominic,

I heard they are coming out with a 10" version. Any word on when or how much?

Thanks.

Robert

I prefer "Pocket Horizon" A PDA is much easier to use in the field, the devices are fairly cheap and I just email my reports out later in the day. I could not imagine lugging a laptop around or making frequent trips to the kitchen for adding details, etc.

Thats just me.

The Tablet PC stays in the kitchen of the house. I use it there just for signing the contract, keeping tabs for the verbal, etc. Data is collected via a Pocket PC and later USB'ed to the Tablet. Report edited, photo's added and printed/Emailed from the Tablet.

The verbal sometimes included a show/tell using the photo's that I took of the findings. This is done on the Tablet too and the 14" monitor shows them better.

Marc

Get it while it lasts! The best tablet for the value in a long time is now $100 off. I've recommended and seen at least 100 of our users get these in the past few months and they've all loved them.

http://shop.bjs.com/2goPC-8-9--34--Conv ... ewprod.htm

Hey Dominic,

I heard they are coming out with a 10" version. Any word on when or how much?

Thanks.

Robert

Yeah, I talked to CTLCorp (CTLCorp.com) the other day who is the main reseller (the devices are actually made by Intel). They're hoping to get them in the next 2 months but there's no official release date yet. Main upgrade is a faster processor and a 10" screen rather than 9". I'll let you guys know when I find out more.

I'm guessing the price will be $499 or $549 at the most. They're obviously trying to clear the current ones out and since their market won't be changing I don't think they'll increase the price.

I prefer "Pocket Horizon" A PDA is much easier to use in the field, the devices are fairly cheap and I just email my reports out later in the day. I could not imagine lugging a laptop around or making frequent trips to the kitchen for adding details, etc.

Thats just me.

PDA's are about the same price (sometimes even more) than these $399/$499 tablets now. With battery life now getting up to 10 hours and the weight down to 1.5 pounds. It's not like the old days of lugging around 7 pound, 12" tablets that cost you $2,000. The handwriting recognition alone is worth it. You're writing out entire words rather than a letter at a time and they auto correct plus you see more on the screen. Take a ride with someone local that has one, they've come a long way!