Any Help Much Appreciated! - Mold

Mike I didn't attack you personally why would you find it necessary to attack me? Knowing you would stoop to that level as a professional speaks volumes about your character. Would you eat food that was moldy? Of course you wouldnt, why? Because it would make you sick but did you know the feed grain industry losses billions of dollars annually due to micotoxin contaminated feed grain fed to livestock? Before that livestock can be consumed it must be insured to be healthy which means mycotoxin free. Again, would you eat food (meat) that's moldy? You wouldn't buy food that's moldy would you? Why would you allow someone to live in a house that has mold?

Mold is a natural occurrence, it's natures way of removing the dead so new life can begin. Your body is organic mold can and will take over your system. Candida is caused from mold and it's alive and well in everyone system and usually doesn't cause any problems it's when the natural balance in a persons system gets upset that candida pose health problems. Regardless of how mold is ingested be it air or food it will throw off that natural balance and if allowed to go for to long without being treated it will effect every organ in your body.

People's lives depend on your judgment and knowing your so callous about something as serious mold I can't help but feel sorry for anyone who hires you and puts their future in your hands.

Nope,

Didn't attack you. Was just being honest and blunt. Something someone, a doctor, a lawyer, your best friend, mother or father should have been long ago. If they had, you wouldn't be casting around looking for something to attach your neuroses to.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike