Enzymatic Concrete Cleaner For Garages

hausdok

Hi All,

Those of you who're environmentally conscious and reluctant to rinse caustic chemicals into your yard, you (and your clients) might be interested in Stain Stealer, a concrete cleaner that uses live microbes to literally consume the oil that seeps into a concrete floor.

It uses a foam cleaner that is applied to the oil stain and then scrubbed in with a brush. After application, you wait an appropriate amount of time and then sprinkle on their absorbent to remove the cleaner, wait for that to soak up the cleaner residue and then sweep it up. All done!

Check out the video.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Jeez, Jimmy,

You just got me a whole lot of trouble. There I was, standing out there in the garage with my finger down my throat spewing chunks all over the place when the Korean Konnection walked into the garage, immediately became convinced I'd completely lost my mind and am a danger to her and the dog, and she started chasing me around with her clam digging sharp thingy whatever-it-is. Now I'm holed up here in my office with the door locked and a pile of books 6ft. high piled against the door and there's no way I can go upstairs and get ready to leave for the afternoon job.

Climbing out the window...

OT - OF!!!

M.

Actually, Terry, it was high school. Lucky for me those records have been permanently sealed.

I went to a "Tequila Festival" (a big party in the park) in high school. I downed 3/4 bottle of El Toro and have never been so sick in my life. I believe you about removing oil. I'm also sure that the regurertation will remove most paint and mold.

I'm always on my guard when I run into someone that says "Didn't you go to XYZ high school?" That depends...

Actually, Terry, it was high school. Lucky for me those records have been permanently sealed.

I went to a "Tequila Festival" (a big party in the park) in high school. I downed 3/4 bottle of El Toro and have never been so sick in my life. I believe you about removing oil. I'm also sure that the regurertation will remove most paint and mold.

I'm always on my guard when I run into someone that says "Didn't you go to XYZ high school?" That depends...

I too got into a fight with Jose, and got the #$%@ kicked out of me. Now, almost 10 years later, if I even smell Tequila my stomach turns. Funny how beer never does that.

I too got into a fight with Jose, and got the #$%@ kicked out of me. Now, almost 10 years later, if I even smell Tequila my stomach turns. Funny how beer never does that.

Bacardi "151" with Sprite chaser! Ralph was my middle name for a while!