Jump to content

cool pipe fitting


Recommended Posts

I see that fitting very rarely. Does anyone know what it's called?

In my experience, they're not that rare. They're still readily available in copper and can be ordered in brass and galvanized.

Back when the one in the pic was installed, it was called a cross-over bend. Today they're called a full cross-over or cross-over coupling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...