Wooden hangers

Scottpat

I had the pleasure of inspecting a really fine two year old home yesterday. I was surprised when I entered the crawl and found the waste lines supported by wooden hangers. This was a first for me.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20117711425_DSCN5613.jpg

26.6 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_20117711518_DSCN5614.jpg

51.68 KB

Yeah they do that with the old copper water lines around here. They sure are hell when you catch one on your head or back.

Yes, if there is a negative to those creations, a home inspector would find it with his thick skull. [:)]

I'll never see those here. It would take a bit of skill and forethought to install them. [:)]

That's nice. I had the pleasure of inspecting a POS in the hood yesterday that needed to be bulldozed 40 years ago. Wanna trade next time?

Holy s--t, I didn't know Kentucky had a "hood". The other day three people in Newark NJ were shot within a 37 minute time period. These are hard times.

That's nice. I had the pleasure of inspecting a POS in the hood yesterday that needed to be bulldozed 40 years ago. Wanna trade next time?

Holy s--t, I didn't know Kentucky had a "hood". The other day three people in Newark NJ were shot within a 37 minute time period. These are hard times.

Ha! We all have "hoods". It's just a matter of the number of players in a given "hood" and the degree of "hoodness" in the players.

Ha! We all have "hoods". It's just a matter of the number of players in a given "hood" and the degree of "hoodness" in the players.

Alas, it is not where you live but what your doing that counts.