HUD-52580 form question ?

I've been searching the FHA/HUD site and may be simply looking past what I'm looking for, but still can't find an answer to the question below:

With respect to the HUD-52580 form ... where does it specifically state (FHA-HUD site) who is "required" to fill out and sign the form?

I've seen comments on various appraisers forums indicating they would not touch it as it is an 'inspectors' item.

Yet, I can't find a "precise" requirement at FHA-HUD of who is "required" to sign the form.

What is driving this is I was told today that various organizations working on the related Section 8 projects are not having "any" inspector (state licensed, FHA Fee Inspector certified or HUD 203k certified, etc., etc..) fill out and sign the form.

They are just using a staffer who is processing paperwork to fill out the form as best as possible, sign in and bundle with paperwork for the project's file.

So ... if anyone has better eyes or search luck than me and could provide me with a link for the "signing requirement" I would certainly appreciate it.

I have all the necessary certifications for FHA, HUD 203k, ICC, TX TREC and on and on so it is not an issue (as such) for me ... I'm just trying to help the organizations keep out of trouble.

Thanks in advance.