Atlantic City-Casey O'Malley Conference

Would like to Steve, but way too busy. I keep saying there must be a big sale on houses in North Jersey. Friggin' phone is nonstop.

Almost without fail, when I make plans for something, I get calls for inspections that can only be done at the same time. I lost two because I don't have any openings until May. I am not complaining, just commenting.

Yeah,

I don't even want to think about the amount of work I've had to pass on by attending conferences, licensing coalition meetings, licensing board meetings, etc..

Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet for your own professional development or betterment of the profession.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Yeah,

I don't even want to think about the amount of work I've had to pass on by attending conferences, licensing coalition meetings, licensing board meetings, etc..

Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet for your own professional development or betterment of the profession.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Yep, but I have found that in return for my time I tend to get more business down the road from the contacts that I made while volunteering my time. I can't think of one confrence or event that I have attended in the last 10+ years that I have not benefited from.

Now, if we could only get more folks to do it just think of how that would help our profession!