Hate Mail

Have any of you guys ever got hate mail from another inspector?

I received an email yesterday from an Inspector in Denver. I'm not sure what his problem was, however I think he got some bad crack.

Never heard of the guy and I'm still not sure what he's talking about. Kinda like I was left out of the circle..lol

I figure if I can P.O. someone that bad without trying, I must be doing something right!

Mike, if this is too rough, go ahead and delete it, I'll xxxxx a few items.

Here's the email just like I received it (except for the "xxxx's"), guy writes really well....

independent? your "xxxx" buddied up with a realtor association

the purpose of an inspection is to spend the time inspecting not making a pretty report that nobody reads except the realtors who like to copy it instead of doing a notice to correct form.

ashi nahi and joke nachi are also just National Association Of Realtor branches

i've taken all their "tuff" test their a xxxxxxx joke

www.homespeck.com

Still not sure where he's coming from. He obviously didn't read my website or my sample report. He could have seen one of my online articles on another site about inspection orgs...who knows. Didn't sign his name but left his website.

I think he should take Whitney Houston's advice she gave out on an interview with Dianne Sawyer...."Crack is Whack" [:-bigeyes [:-propell

Donald, his website is choice:

The owner BILLY BOB is also certified by(NACHI) THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS #02081901. For more information on HomeSpeck, please click on "ASK US, SERVICES, RESUME AND LINKS" OR CALL NOW XXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX .BILLY BOB PASSED BOTH NAHI'S AND ASHI'S CRI EXAM/EBPHI EXAM: DOCUMENTATION UPON REQUEST. THE EBPHI EXAM IS REQUIRED BY MOST STATES FOR LICENSING.

I like the part about the ASHI CRI Exam!

My inspection is a thorough examination of all the major components of a house. An average 2,000sq. ft. home inspection takes three to four hours to complete and a THIRTY page inspection report is issued on site,THIS REPORT HAS OVER 180 ENGINEERING ILLUSTRATIONS

I would like to see 180 Engineering Illustrations on 30 pages! They must be about 1" square.

I think we have found a match for Al Austin![:P]

BILLY BOB PASSED BOTH NAHI'S AND ASHI'S CRI EXAM/EBPHI EXAM: DOCUMENTATION UPON REQUEST. THE EBPHI EXAM IS REQUIRED BY MOST STATES FOR LICENSING.

No need to get it right, just throw it out there.

THIS REPORT HAS OVER 180 ENGINEERING ILLUSTRATIONS

Now that is the kind of pointless overkill that really bothers certain TIJ members. Not however many are called for (if any at all), but 180 to anyone and everyone.

Dude-boy needs an editor, badly.

Brian G.

Your, You're, & Yore Are NOT Interchangeable [:-dunce]

Why is a guy in Denver all heated up by a Houston inspector? This doesn't make much sense. I'd just blow it off, Donald.

An Austin inspector got peeved with me awhile back, but with good reason...I sold a choice phrase from his web site (yeah it was plagiarism, but I couldn't resist). After a conversation we made peace and I'm still using the phrase - now with permission.

Hate to say it friends, but when you participate in open exchanges like this, you open yourself to all kinds...like playing with a ouija board opens you up to sinister spirits from the dark side.

One day some guy called me on the phone from a rooftop in Denver to ask what I thought about blahblah. He'd seen one of my posts somewhere.

Keep a clean nose and watch out for those who carry around a fire hose.

Originally posted by Garcha

Mike Garcia

Enjoying the XXXXX out of XXXXXX so you can XXXX XXXX XXXX[:-taped]

Mr. Garcia,

My attorney$ will be contacting you about infringement on my patented "tag line w/$miley" $tyle. Thi$ $hamele$$ theft of my $tyle ha$ cau$ed me great emotional di$tre$$, for which no compen$ation i$ too great. $o there.

Brian G.

Please Tell Me You're Rich [:-tophat]

• 4 weeks later...