New to Forum.

andrew01

Hello everyone,

I am andrewson michale and I am new to this forum, Actually I got this forum just few days before and I got a lot of new things to learn from there that's why I decide to join this forum for getting and sharing more information with you people. I hope I'll have great moment here.

Sorry for using this section for introducing.

Hello everyone,

I am andrewson michale and I am new to this forum, Actually I got this forum just few days before and I got a lot of new things to learn from there that's why I decide to join this forum for getting and sharing more information with you people. I hope I'll have great moment here.

Hi Andrewson Michale. Please tell us something about yourself. We're delighted to have a forum participant from Pakistan.

Do you have home inspectors there?

Are you familiar with traditional home construction techniques?

If you're willing, I have lots of questions for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Tsk,

It's such a shame Andrew that you didn't heed Jim's warning above. I've removed the link you so rudely dropped here and I've deleted all of the other valueless posts that you left on other threads. Your profile is now locked so that you can no longer participate here.

Please go somewhere else - you and other link droppers are not welcome here.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike