Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Funny one. And the note about light fixture fires is relevant, too.

This happened here a couple of weeks ago. Dumb sh*t we see every day but tend to ignore.

A foam mattress stuffed in a closet came in contact with a bare bulb. Mattress caught fire and put 30 condo residents out on the street in their PJ's.

Y'all have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...